- Defender Special Health Edition: 5 tips for dental care; Parents seek oral care on child’s first birthday
- What Blacks should know about oral cancer; Older adults have special dental needs
- Missing teeth: What’s best for you?
- MD Anderson Cancer Center- Fertility and cancer: Important things to know
- Center Fold: Closing the dental care gap; Oral health worse in communities of color; Low-cost dental care
- Memorial Hermann-Health Centers for Schools, 20 years helping students
- Texas Children’s Hospitals- Nontoxic vs toxic 101; Understand Scoliosis
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic-Back pain can often be solved without surgery
Defender Media Group
12401 South Post Oak #223
Houston, Texas 77045
Houston's Leading Black Information Source.
The Defender was founded by C.F. Richardson Sr., in 1930. From the 1940s to the 1980s, C.F. Richardson Jr., led the company. In 1981, a new era of modern journalism began under Sonceria Messiah-Jiles. Today, the Defender Media Group’s products include: traditional print, online and social media.